ENVE MTB Foundation AM30 27.5 Center Lock Disc Wheelset
With a comprehensive set of attributes that are the result of amalgamating high-quality materials with advanced manufacturing, the Enve MTB Foundation 27.5 AM30 Centre Lock Disc Wheelset excels within the trail, all-mountain and enduro mountain bike genres.
The rims are made from a lofty grade of carbon fibre to result in high lateral stiffness and low weight. The rim profiles are tuned to give vertical compliance and damping for increased comfort over even the roughest of surfaces. The rims are constructed with the prerequisites of strength and impact resistance, while moulded spoke holes, rather than drilled, further enhance the integrity of the rims by keeping the carbon fibres running smoothly without interruption.
The 30mm inner rim width works perfectly in conjunction with 2.3" to 2.6" width tyres by supporting their sidewalls to give increased cornering traction and control. The hookless tyre beads have a refined profile to include broader and blunter leading edges and these help to avoid the tyres bottoming out while running lower pressures, reducing the chances of rim damage and pinch punctures markedly.
Industry Nine 101 hubs use their super smooth, stainless steel bearings to reduce rotating friction and are also robust while Sapim Race spokes use their double-butted format to solidly and reliably link everything together.
- A versatile carbon wheelset that excels within the trail, all-mountain and enduro mountain bike genres
- High-grade carbon, 27.5” rims are light and laterally stiff and have a profile tuned for vertical compliance and dampening
- The rims are meticulously tested to guarantee strength and impact resistance
- Asymmetric moulded rim spoke holes have a 3mm offset and don’t interrupt the carbon fibre pattern to result in more even spoke tensions a stronger construction
- 30mm inner rim width mates perfectly to 2.3” to 2.6” width tyres and supports their sidewalls when cornering
- Hookless tyre beads with wider leading edges radically reduce the chances of bottoming out and causing damage to the rim and tyre while running lower pressures
- Industry Nine 101 hubs have super-smooth stainless steel bearings, are robust, have a svelte aesthetic and have a 110x15mm front/148x12mm rear, boost configuration
- Sapim Race round double butted spokes are strong and reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel size: 27.5”
- Rim: Full ENVE carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical (3mm offset)
- Rim finish: Naked satin carbon
- Rim depth: 20mm
- Internal rim width: 30mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Spokes: Sapim Race, round, double butted
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front: 2-cross / Rear: 2-cross
- Spoke count: Front: 28 / Rear: 28
- Hubs: Front: Industry Nine 101 / Rear: Industry Nine 101
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility choices: SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline, Shimano HG
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Front axle: Boost, 15mm x 110mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: Boost, 12mm x 148mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 2.3” to 2.6” width
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front 812 grams / Rear 956 grams / Wheelset 1748 grams
- Warranty: Five years
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.