Easton EA70 AX Dropper Post
Intended primarily for use on gravel bikes, the confidence-boosting Easton EA70 AX Dropper Seatpost has a skinny frame friendly 27.2mm diameter and a short 50mm drop to accommodate the longer seat tubes found on this kind of bike. The claimed weight is a very reasonable 400 grams and it can be used with either a separate drop bar lever or a compatible shifter if running a 1x drivetrain. By allowing the cable to be clamped at either the post or the lever end, maximum compatibility is ensured, meaning that it can be operated by a wide variety of levers.
- Reliable cartridge design
- Can be paired with drop bar optimised lever or drop bar compatible shifter
- Cable attaches to either end for compatibility with all dropper levers
- Two lengths for better fitment on dropped top-tube gravel bike frame designs
- Finish: Black anodising
- Head Offset: 0mm
- Drop: 50mm
- 27.2mm diameter
- Material: EA70 alloy
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 350mm - 400 grams
- Please note, the frame must be compatible with internal routing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.