Elite Fly MTB 750ml Bottle
The 750ml Fly MTB Bottle from Elite is not only incredibly lightweight, but it also includes a cap which keeps mud, spray and other muck off the valve, making it ideal for off-road riding. Elite suggest that it should be saved for events and races and the thin walls are not as durable as their other models, but when it comes to saving weight the Fly is a great option. A wide opening allows for easy filling with tablets or powders and the one-piece valve can be removed for thorough cleaning. The plastic used is 100% BPA free for peace of mind.
- Fly-specific valve cap protects the drinking valve and the area around it from contamination by dirt and any less savoury substances
- By bringing new materials to bidon construction and pushing mould technology to its very limits, Elite has created the lightest ever bidon, half the weight of the all-conquering Corsa or SuperCorsa
- Wall thickness has been pared down to the absolute minimum whilst maintaining its integrity
- Stripped down, two-piece cap is light and super-fast to remove with the opening designed to easily take powder scoops
- Simplified, one-piece valve can be removed for cleaning
- This is a dedicated racing bidon, for daily use please see the heavier-duty models such as the Ombra
- 100% BPA free
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.