Endura Deluge Gloves
The Endura Deluge Gloves fight cold and wet conditions with their comprehensive, winter-inspired set of attributes.
Waterproof outer fabric and a waterproof membrane combine to keep the rain at bay while Thinsulate insulation adds cosy levels of warmth for when the mercury really starts to slide. The innermost face has a brushed feel for maximum comfort against the skin while the whole format remains highly breathable to stop an excessive build-up of sweat inside the glove.
The microfibre palm is grippy on the handlebar and is conductive to allow easy use of smartphones without taking the gloves off. This palm also has gel padding to help reduce road vibrations hitting the hands while the rear of the thumb is made from a suede material for sweat wiping duties.
An extra-long cuff with velcro fastening keeps the wrists warm and provides a draftproof junction with jacket sleeves, and reflective detailing improves visibility in low light conditions.
- A supremely protective glove that keep the hands warm and dry in the worst of winter conditions
- Durable waterproof, breathable outer fabric with eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish provides maximum element protection
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Warm Thinsulate insulation is ideal for deep winter riding
- Wicking inner brushed surface moves sweat and moisture from skin
- Conductive microfibre palm for touchscreen compatibility
- Lightly padded gel palm with silicone print for grip
- Full thumb suede sweat wipe
- Extra-long cuff with wrap round Velcro adjuster
- Reflective detailing
Endura Deluge Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.