Endura MT500 Burner Womens Pant
Developed in collaboration with downhill world champion Rachel Atherton, the Endura MT500 Burner Women's Pant sees a contemporary slim fit, knee pad friendly design and four-way stretch construction. Durable enough for downhill riding yet light enough for enduro, this pant is a versatile addition to any cyclist's wardrobe, adding warmth and protection through the cooler seasons.
Made from a PFC-free formula, the durable water repellent coating allows water to bead and quickly shed from the garment, ensuring you are kept warm and dry in the event of a shower. A Velcro waist tabs add a wide range of adjustment, and zipped hand pockets provide secure storage for your mobile and other accessories.
- Four-way stretch fabric with durable seat panel
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Zipped fly with Velcro® waist adjusters
- Zipped hand pockets
- Contemporary slim-fitting design
- Knee pad friendly cut
- Clickfast™ liner compatible