Endura MT500 Freezing Point Jacket II
Ripstop material front panels and softshell back and arm panels lined with cosy PrimaLoft insulation make the Endura MT500 Freezing Point Jacket II a toasty option for cold weather riding. The materials are treated with a durable water repellent finish to shrug off light rain and road spray, and the slim cut ensures that there’s no excess material flapping when travelling at pace.
An integrated hood offers extra warmth when the temperature really dips, while the large underarm vents can be unzipped for additional airflow when tackling hills at maximum effort. Durable shoulder sections complete with silicone grippers give extra stability when wearing a backpack, and a hidden internal pocket safely holds valuables while riding. Reflective trim on the hood and tail section completes the design, providing extra safety in dark conditions.
- A warm jacket for cold winter riding
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop front torso panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- PFC-Free non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- Stretch PrimaLoft® backed softshell fabric on the back and underarms
- The svelte cut eliminates excess material when in the riding position
- Insulated hood for extra protection from the elements
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip for secure backpack use
- Two large underarm zipped vents extend around the back for extra ventilation
- The front pockets double up as additional airflow vents
- Hidden internal pocket
- Reflective trims on hood cuff and rear tail
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, size M