Endura Pro SL Long Sleeve Jersey II
Made using soft, thermal fabric with high stretch for excellent insulation, the Endura Pro SL Long Sleeve Jersey II can be used as a stand-alone piece on cooler spring and autumn days or as part of a layering system when the winter temperatures really kick in. It is ideal for wearing under a windproof or waterproof layer to provide the heat retention needed on cold rides, but if the sun makes an appearance or the road rises upwards, then the outer layer can be stashed away and the jersey will provide great breathability.
The fabric is made from more than 80% recycled material and there are three open rear pockets for carrying extra layers, tools and nutrition, plus a zipped security pocket for cash and keys. Reflective details bring some added visibility when out on gloomy winter days.
- Eco friendly, 100% recycled thermal stretch fabric
- Super soft, high stretch thermal fabric
- Contains >80% recycled fabric
- Triple rear pocket system with zipped security pocket
- Lightweight internal hem elastic with silicone gripper
- Full length bonded front zip
- Subtle reflective details