Endura Singletrack Fleece Long Sleeved Jersey
Providing cosy levels of warmth, the Endura Singletrack Fleece Long Sleeved Jersey is a versatile piece as it can be worn on its own during chilly spring and autumn days on the trails or as a mid-layer in the depths of winter.
The recycled main fabric is medium weight with a grid backed inner surface to guarantee insulation and breathability in equal measures. The top is realised with a slightly slimmer cut to avoid flapping when riding at speed while the longer sleeves protect the arms when the temperature dips down low.
A small zipped pocket on the lower back completes the feature list by providing secure storage space for valuables such as keys and bank cards.
- A versatile, insulating top that is an essential in all trail riders wardrobes as it can be worn alone in the spring and autumn or as a mid-layer in the winter
- Warm and recycled fabric has a grid-pattered inner surface to balance great insulation and breathability
- Slimmer cut for a svelte on-the-bike silhouette
- Long sleeves protect the arms from chilly winds
- Small zipped key pocket on lower back to stow valuables