Endura Womens MT500 Freezing Point Jacket
The Endura Womens MT500 Freezing Point Jacket uses a ripstop material lined with PrimaLoft GOLD insulation on the front panels and a PrimaLoft softshell fabric on the back and arms to combat colder temperatures. All the panels are treated with a durable water repellent finish to ward of drizzle, while adding a hood to the design grants extra protection when the weather turns really foul.
The back panel and arms have an inbuilt amount of stretch, and this combines with the slim cut of the jacket to reduce excess material when in the riding position without causing any restriction. Two generously sized underarm zips afford extra ventilation when required, and handwarmer pockets are a cosy addition for when off the bike. A hidden internal pocket securely stores valuables, and reflective trim throughout the design promotes extra visibility at night.
- A warm jacket for cold winter riding
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop front torso panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- PFC-Free non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- Stretch PrimaLoft® backed softshell fabric on the back and underarms
- The svelte cut eliminates excess material when in the riding position
- Insulated hood for extra protection from the elements
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip for secure backpack use
- Two large underarm zipped vents extend around the back for extra ventilation
- Front handwarmer pockets and a hidden internal pocket
- Reflective trims on hood cuff and rear tail
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, size M