Endura Womens SingleTrack Jacket II
Utilising waterproof and breathable ExoShell20 ECO three-layer fabric, the Endura Womens SingleTrack Jacket II shields the wearer from heavy rain and prevents overheating when the riding intensity is hard. In addition, this material has a water-repellent coating to offer further protection and is environmentally friendly thanks to its part-recycled construction.
A grown-on hood can be worn when the weather turns really foul, and the full front zip has a storm flap to resist water ingress. Armpit vents are added to the design to improve airflow through the jacket and cancel the chances of a clammy feeling setting in, while a zipped chest pocket securely stores smaller valuables while riding.
- An excellent jacket to protect the rider from heavy rain
- Waterproof and breathable ExoShell20 ECO three-layer fabric
- Contains 80% recycled fabric
- PFC-Free non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Water repellent front zip with storm flap
- Grown-on hood with front adjustment
- Zipped chest pocket with water repellent zip
- Armpit vents for temperature regulation
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 372 grams, size M
Endura Womens SingleTrack Jacket II Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".