Exposure Lights RAW Pro Head Torch
Compact, robust and light, the Exposure Lights RAW Pro Head Torch offers the ultimate in night vision enhancement. Easy to turn on and off, and switch between lighting settings, this torch has multiple modes and both red and white lights to suit all situations on the darkest of nights. A two lumen red light will run for 25 hours to prevent accidental loss of night vision.
The white light emits up to 200 lumens from a high powered LED and includes a flashing mode, and flicking between programs requires just a single click. The angle can be adjusted to light up exactly what is required and the waterproof construction ensures functionality in even the worst conditions.
The torch is secured to your head by a 32mm wide elasticated headband, that provides enough stability so there's no need for an overhead strap. A silicone strip improves grip and wicks moisture so sweat is driven towards the back of the head. The grey Exposure weave adds 360-degree visibility when lit up by surrounding light.
- RAW Pro Head Torch
- Headband and clip
- USB charge cable
- Quick start guide
- Glare-free red light with ultra-low 2-lumen output with 25-hour runtime
- High-end power LED (200 lumens)
- Maximum comfort washable headband
- Easy angle adjustment
- Battery level feedback
- Multiple modes
- LED configuration: 2 x White XQE / 2 x Red XPE-R Cree LED
- Lumens: Max White 200 / Red 100
- Battery: 700 mAh lithium-ion
- Runtime: White High 1 hour / medium 3 hours / low 10 hours, red high 2 hours / medium 6 hours / low 12 hours
- Rechargeable: Micro USB
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Weight: 43 grams
- Anodised 6063 aluminium
- Water resistance: IPX8 2m
- Length: 55mm
- Light head diameter: 35mm
- Headband width: 32mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.