FINGERSCROSSED Blocks Socks
With high-quality construction and a sophisticated material blend, the FINGERSCROSSED Blocks Socks are suitable for cycling at the loftiest level.
High degrees of temperature regulation, a soft feel and durability are realised thanks to the PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend. Already 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool, these socks' robustness is further heightened by reinforced sections in the heel and toe areas. The weave pattern of the fabric has been formulated to grant high levels of compression, which increases blood flow and support to help the wearer when the riding intensity is challenging.
A tall cuff height promotes a professional look while a FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the back of the left sock finishes everything off with a touch of extra style.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high degrees of compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel-free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition