FINGERSCROSSED Hell Yeah 1.0 Socks
With a refined material blend and advanced construction, the FINGERSCROSSED Hell Yeah 1.0 Socks grant performance to any rider within any genre of cycling.
A PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend is light, soft and breathable to promote extreme comfort but is also 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool. This durability is heightened further by the reinforced toe and heel sections. The weave of the material affords high levels of compression that increases the rider's performance and recovery via elevated blood circulation and muscle support.
A tall cuff height is complemented by woven logos and a FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet giving the socks a modern style.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 time more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high degrees of compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Woven logos
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition