FINGERSCROSSED Off Road Socks
The FINGERSCROSSED Off Road Socks blend several features specifically designed to combat the most demanding trail riding scenarios.
The material is soft, breathable and durable and possesses a compressive weave structure to enhance the rider’s blood flow. An ergonomic construction sees an optimised fabric format across the instep and ankle to heighten support and reduce injury. Grippy rubber nubs on the soles eliminate slipping inside shoes when the rider is carrying the bike up steep climbs and reinforced shinbone panels resist abrasion from overhanging shrubbery.
A tall cuff height grants a professional aesthetic and FINGERSCROSSED brand patches on the outsides of the ankles are neat, classy touches that finish the socks in style.
- Cycling socks developed specifically for the rigours of tough off-road riding
- The material is soft, comfortable and durable
- The weave structure grants high compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- The weave pattern gives instep stabilisation and ankle support to reduce injury
- Rubber nubs on the sole prevent slipping in the shoe and provide a secure hold
- Reinforced shinbone panels grant extra durability
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand patches
- 11% elastane, 89% polyamide weave composition