FINGERSCROSSED Ringlet Socks
The FINGERSCROSSED Ringlet Socks utilise several advanced features to deliver the highest possible performance to any dedicated rider on the road, across the gravel, or through the dirt.
A PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend is soft and breathable to donate elevated amounts of comfort, even when the conditions are at their most sweltering. This yarn is woven via a specific pattern to afford generous levels of compression around the feet and ankles, which increases blood flow, heightens muscle support and speeds up recovery from hard efforts.
The fabric is strong and abrasion-resistant, and reinforced sections are positioned around the toes and heels to increase durability further. A tall cuff height grants a desirable, professional aesthetic and a branded rivet on the back of the left cuff completes the socks with an extra subtle touch of style.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 time more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high degrees of compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition