FINGERSCROSSED Stripe Socks
The FINGERSCROSSED Stripe Socks amalgamate a sophisticated fibre blend with a meticulous construction to grant the highest levels of comfort to the discerning road, gravel or MTB rider.
The lightweight but tough PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend resists abrasion and is breathable to help regulate the rider’s temperature during hot conditions. Reinforced toe and heel sections further durability while the weave pattern is specifically formulated to promote circulation enhancing compression around the feet and ankles.
A tall cuff height looks great on any leg length, and a branded rivet on the back of the left cuff completes the socks with a subtle touch of class.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high degrees of compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition
FINGERSCROSSED Stripe Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.