Fizik R1 Vento Infinito Ltd Edition Road Cycling Shoes
These limited edition Fizik R1 Vento Infinito Road Cycling Shoes have been developed with input and feedback from professional riders, blending a number of innovative technologies to meet every racers needs. The performance is matched with a striking and bold aesthetic that will complement almost any kit you choose.
The shoes pair a supple, strong and durable Microtex upper with a stiff R1 carbon sole to create a rigid platform for transferring all your power, alongside a comfortable, secure fit that includes Dynamic Arch Support to wrap the plantar and support the foot through each pedal stroke. Vents in the sole ensure air is channelled efficiently beneath the foot to keep you cool no matter the conditions and regardless of your effort levels, for heightened comfort and a reduced risk of developing painful hot spots.
Two Boa dial closures are controlled independently, allowing you to tighten and loosen the shoe in the instep and forefoot areas separately for a truly customised fit. Micro-adjustment ensures you can fine-tune this on-the-fly too. When the time comes, you can replace the heel skid plate, improving the longevity of the shoes and ensuring there's plenty of grip when you're off the bike.
- Vento performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Microtex upper is supple, yet strong and stable, for a comfortable and consistent fit
- Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for the instep and forefoot areas to fine-tune shoe fit
- Dynamic Arch Support uses a dedicated piece of the shoe’s upper that wraps around the plantar arch and is adjusted for fit with its own Boa® dial
- Replaceable heel skid plate
- Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems
- Outsole: Fizik R1, full carbon, unidirectional, stiffness index 10, airflow vents
- Closure: Two Boa® IP1-B dials closure
- Stack height: 8.7mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 246 grams (per shoe, size 42, without footbed - footbed weight is approximately 20 grams)