Fizik R4 Tempo Overcurve Iridium Road Cycling Shoes
Fizik’s R4 Tempo Overcurve Iridium Road Cycling Shoes are designed as a versatile option that will suit many different riders. The BOA IP1 dial makes fitting and adjustment very straightforward, even whilst riding and the PU laminated mesh upper is both supportive and well ventilated to prevent any discomfort. The R4 outsole has 15% infused carbon fibre for moderate stiffness that is efficient for pedalling but also comfortable on even the longest rides. As the ankle bones aren’t symmetrical, Fizik’s Overcurve design is also asymmetrical, with the throat of the shoe curving from the outside to the inner side of the foot for a better, more natural fit. An iridescent colour scheme sets the shoe off beautifully.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- PU laminated mesh upper: enhanced ventilation with support where needed
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- BOA® IP1-B dial
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Weight: 230 grams (pair, size 42)