Blending efficiency with comfort, this R5 outsole brings the best of both worlds, without compromise.
The three-bolt cleat is universally compatible with all major road pedal systems.
Unique to Fizik shoes, this staggered collar matches the natural misalignment of the ankle.
Fast and secure, this unique closure system offers a micro-adjustable, finely tuned fit.
Fizik R5 Tempo Overcurve Metallic Road Cycling Shoes
The R5 Tempo Overcurve Metallic Road Cycling Shoes from Fizik have an offset design that allows the tongue to wrap around the foot in natural alignment with the ankle bones. The velcro forefoot and BOA IP1 dial over the instep allow for simple adjustment in small increments so it’s easy to adjust as the pressure changes during a ride. Pedalling comfort and efficiency is assured with the microtex upper and carbon-reinforced nylon outsole providing a supportive and forgiving platform. The sole is compatible with all common three-bolt road pedal and cleat systems.
- Overcurve: Asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: Supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: Delivers a balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- BOA® IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Weight: 253 grams (1/2 pair, size 42)
Fizik R5 Tempo Overcurve Metallic Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".