Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor 2 - Crank Mounted
Accurately record your pedal strokes per minute with the Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor 2. It's easy to install and switch between bikes and mounts to either the drive side or non-drive side crank arm. Data will be transmitted to a compatible head unit or app, so you can use it in real-time to improve efficiency and enhance your training.
- Supplied with attachment straps
- With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes
- Fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute
- Send data to compatible training apps or displays on a compatible head unit using ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Part Number: 010-12844-00
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.