Garmin Edge 130 GPS Enabled Computer
The Garmin Edge 130 GPS Enabled Computer is a compact and powerful device that can enhance your cycling experience by providing key data on your handlebars.
The mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display is easy to read in any light, and with customisable screens, your chosen data can be read at a glance.
With connectivity to GLONASS, GPS and Galileo satellites, plus a built-in altimeter, the Edge 130 provides super-accurate data tracking your speed, distance, altitude and more.
Upload a course and navigate using the intuitive turn-prompts, or even choose to return to your starting location and follow the directions home.
ANT+ connectivity means this device is ready to be paired with any compatible device. That means there's a world of data on offer from compatible heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors, or even power meters (all sold separately).
For added functionality, the device is customisable with apps from Garmin's ConnectIQ store, with options such as weather forecasting apps particularly useful, or Strava's Suffer Score proving very popular.
The Edge 130 is also compatible with Garmin's Varia range (sold separately), which brings a whole new level of safety to cycling with smart bike lights and rearview radar functions, which alert the unit when cars are approaching from behind.
Included in the box:
- Edge 130
- Standard quarter-turn mount
- USB cable
- Heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors are sold separately
- Compact yet powerful GPS cycling computer
- Navigate courses with turn prompts
- Clean, simple design
- Compatible with Varia™ Safety & Awareness system (sold separately)
- Connectivity: ANT+ / Bluetooth BLE
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS / Barometric altimeter / Accelerometer
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Performance metrics: VO2 / Condition / Stress Score
- Smart notifications
- Share your progress with Livetrack
- Weight: 33 grams
- Dimensions: 41 x 63 x 16mm