Garmin fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch
The multisport Garmin fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch is the perfect partner for all your training and adventures. This Plus model is packed with new features including improved maps, Trendline popularity routing and music capability.
With built-in mapping, you'll be able to stay on track and full-colour TopoActive Europe maps come preloaded. Particularly popular with runners and cyclists is the Trendline popularity routing so you can follow routes favoured by locals. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite reception ensure you can stay connected in the most challenging and remote conditions. The watch also has altimeter, barometer and compass sensors for situational outdoor awareness, monitoring elevation and helping you keep your bearings.
Crafted from premium materials, this watch is built to withstand rugged environments. The 1.2 inches high-resolution, full-colour transflective display is visible in the brightest conditions, while the backlight keeps things lit up on overcast days and during evening training.
With a whole range of training features, no matter your sport, you will be able to track your workouts, measure your progress and even monitor your recovery. There are pre-loaded profiles for sports including swimming, running, cycling, hiking, skiing, rowing and paddleboarding. When tackling a long climb, ClimbPro gives you real-time information throughout the ascent, so you know what's coming.
There's no need to wear a chest strap to measure your heart rate, thanks to Elevate™ wrist technology. The watch will additionally use this information to record calories burned and quantify the intensity of your session.
You can listen to music even when you don't want to carry your phone, as this watch can store up to 500 songs. Set up a queue of your favourite songs and listen through wirelessly connected Bluetooth headphones (sold separately). You can even use Garmin Pay on most contactless payment machines so all valuables can be left at home.
When connected to a compatible device it's possible to receive emails, texts and other alerts no matter where you are.
Not only a performance-filled watch, but it also has smart aesthetics and can be customised with QuikFit bands. You can add your own style by changing your watch face, and add apps and data fields for full customisation.
- Garmin Fenix 5S Plus
- Charging/data cable
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and colour TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2-inch sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Enjoy your favourite music from your watch, wirelessly connected with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay™ ready. The contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multi-satellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible (includes 20mm band
- Display size: 1.2 inch (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Battery life: Smartwatch - up to 7 days / GPS - up to 11 hours / GPS and Music - up to 4.5 hours / UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 25 hours
- Weight: 65 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.