Garmin Fenix 6 Pro GPS Watch
Whether it's navigating a complicated course or pacing an alpine climb, the Garmin fenix 6 Pro GPS Watch can provide all the information necessary both during and after an activity. The improved battery life now provides up to 36 hours in standard GPS mode, and up to 28 days in Expedition mode when recharging it is impossible. Smartphone connectivity provides features such as notifications, Garmin Pay and Incident Detection that can notify designated emergency contacts in the case of an accident. It can also store and play up to 2,000 songs from compatible streaming services for when extra impetus or motivation is required. The screen is 18% larger than previous fenix models at 33mm, making it easier than ever to read on the move.
The new PacePro feature gives gradient-based pace guidance, helping manage efforts and races better, whilst ClimbPro gives detailed information about the current and upcoming climbs which is particularly useful when riding long alpine style climbs and the effort is hard to manage. Other useful, advanced metrics include running dynamics, heat-and altitude-adjusted VO2 max and Pulse Ox sensor that can tell how well oxygen is being absorbed which is useful for acclimatisation. The wrist-based heart rate monitor not only negates the need for wearing a chest strap but also works when swimming.
Courses can be followed using turn-by-turn navigation, or the round-trip routing feature can suggest a route of any length and navigate around it, which is useful when running or riding in unfamiliar places. Compatibility with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems makes the watch quicker to acquire a signal and provides better, wider coverage than GPS alone.
- fenix 6 Pro
- Charging/data cable
- Claimed weight: 83 grams
- Resolution: 260x260 pixels
- Display size: 33.02mm/1.3”
- Case size: 47mm
- Battery life: Smartwatch: up to 14 days | GPS: up to 36 hours | GPS and music: up to 10 hours | Max battery GPS mode: up to 72 hours | Expedition GPS mode: up to 28 days | Battery saver watch mode: up to 48 days
- Memory: 32GB
- Waterproof to 10 ATM
- Wrist size: Silicone band: 125-208mm | Leather band: 132-210mm | Fabric band: 132-210mm | Metal band: 132-215mm
- Available outdoor recreation profiles: Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical
- Multi-GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Gradient adjusted PacePro technology
- TopoActive Europe and ski maps
- Performance metrics include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max and recovery advisor
- ClimbPro gives real time information on current and upcoming climbs
- Full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Safety tracking feature
- Storage for up to 2000 songs
- Garmin pay service
- Smart notifications from a paired device
- Wrist-based heart rate works underwater
- Pulse Ox sensor
- Body Battery™ energy monitor
- Menstrual cycle tracking
- Expedition mode for low powered GPS that lasts for weeks
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.