Giro Syntax Road Helmet
With a refined construction that lends significant amounts of protection and European race-inspired styling, the Giro Syntax Road Helmet is the perfect choice for enthusiastic and dedicated riders.
The EPS main body helps to absorb heavy impacts, comprehensively protecting the head while remaining lightweight to avoid fatiguing the neck muscles on the longest rides. This EPS liner is covered by an in-moulded polycarbonate Hardbody shell that helps to maintain the helmet's structural integrity by offering resilience to dents and scuffs. The body and shell are combined within a slim, aesthetically pleasing profile that is accented throughout by 25 large vents to provide a cooling airflow across the scalp during the hottest riding conditions.
The Roc Loc 5 Air retention system clasps the head securely without causing high-pressure points and is incrementally adjustable to provide an exact fit. CoolFit internal padding is soft against the head and has an anti-microbial treatment to help resist odours from excessive perspiration.
- A road helmet with high levels of protection and distinct European styling
- EPS liner is light but highly shock absorbing for maximum protection
- Four-piece, In-mould Hardbody polycarbonate shell increases safety and durability
- Slim, racing-inspired profile with 25 large vents for increased ventilation
- Roc Loc 5 Air fit system is highly adjustable for a comfortable and exact fit
- CoolFit anti-microbial padding
- Featherweight strap with Slimline buckle