Jagwire Elite Road Gear Cable Housing Kit
Preventing corrosion, elongating gear cable durability, providing seamless shifting and of course, injecting a personal touch of style to your bike, the Jagwire Elite Road Gear Cable Housing Kit is the ideal upgrade from your standard gear cable housing.
Its aluminium link construction delivers some major benefits to stand cable housing. It’s compressionless, meaning you get precise shifting thanks to its frictionless coated inside, whilst it’s also 20% lighter than traditional shift housing. Aluminium is also more durable, so it’ll stand the test of time and prosper through bad weather, too.
Combine these features with slick-lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best performance available.
30 links / 10 mini tube tops / 6 cable donuts / 2 LEX 4mm shift housing, 300mm / 2 open end caps / 2 cable tips / 2 pro indexed inline adjusters / 2 rotating hooks / 2 housing connectors (4/4mm) / 1 dirt guard
- Durable, aluminium housing won’t kink or rust
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance
- 20% lighter than traditional housings
- Housing construction: aluminium links with slick-lube liner
- Compatibility: SRAM / Shimano road
- Front cable length: 2300mm
- Rear cable length: 2300mm
- Housing length: 400mm w/1430mm lubed liner / 400mm w/1430mm lubed liner / 300mm w/1120mm lubed liner
- Cables: Teflon coated slick stainless
- Outside diameter: 5.0mm
- Small parts: 30 links / 10 mini tube tops / 6 cable donuts / 2 LEX 4mm shift housing, 300mm / 2 open end caps / 2 cable tips / 2 pro indexed inline adjusters / 2 rotating hooks / 2 housing connectors (4/4mm) / 1 dirt guard
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.