K-Edge Pro Road Braze-On Double Chain Catcher with SRM Magnet
The K-Edge Pro Road Braze-On Double Chain Catcher with SRM Magnet is the ideal solution for any SRM powermeter crank user. Simply attach this chain catcher and do away with any glue that could potentially damage your frame when securing your magnet from your SRM powermeter.
Constructed from the same 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium as the rest of the K-Edge chain catcher range, this product is built to stand the test of time, and at only 20g, it won’t hinder performance, either. This product is highly recommended to prevent any structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects any other frame material type.
- No need for messy epoxy or gluing of a magnet to the bike frame
- Long wished for solution to benefit all SRM power system users
- Integration with a simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Pro model is easier to fit and allows for independent adjustment of the front mech and chain catcher
- Used to good effect by top professional riders in the Olympic games, World Championships, Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris Roubaix, and many more
- It acts as a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and fits onto braze-on frame mounts
- Compatible with double chainring Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs
- Made from 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 20 grams of weight
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.