Kask Sintesi WG11 Road Helmet
The Kask Sintesi WG11 Road Helmet is well suited to a range of cycling disciplines, be that road, gravel or commuting. It offers excellent protection in the event of an impact thanks to the EPS inner shell surrounded by a polycarbonate outer shell.
Advanced Blue Tech padding is highly breathable, antibacterial and antistatic and can be removed for washing. The Ergo Fit adjustment system ensures you can dial in a secure, comfortable fit and the helmet is finished with high visibility stickers to maximise safety in low light or poor conditions.
- Ergo Fit adjustment system engineered to improve fit and comfort. Redesigned wheel offers a better grip for managing micro adjustments
- MIT In-Moulding Technology guarantees improved safety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the EPS shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- WG11 rotational impact tested
- Highly breathable Blue Tech inner padding speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slows down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant
- Antibacterial - inner padding respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dust
- Antistatic - because of its conductivity, the inner padding fibre absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor conditions
- Made in Italy
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (medium)