Kinesis Racelight 4S Disc Frameset 2019
If you're looking for the versatility a winter bike offers, together with the ride quality and handling of your summer bike, the Kinesis Racelight 4S Disc Frameset could well be the ideal basis for your build. Utilising Super Plastic Forming (SPF) in the alloy frame, tubing is lighter and stiffer than a classic aluminium frame. The frame is combined with a Tracer Disc thru axle full carbon monocoque fork for sharp and responsive handling. The Racelight geometry means this frameset can be built into a more than capable race bike, yet it offers the practicality to get you through winter in complete comfort.
With the clearance for tyres up to 30mm wide, mounts for mudguards and racks, and internal cable routing that will allow you to run a Di2 or mechanical 1x or 2x setup, you can build up this frameset to exactly meet your needs, be it for racing, training, commuting or touring.
- Super Plastic Formed (SPF) Kinesium aluminium frame
- Tracer Disc thru axle carbon monocoque fork
- 142x12mm thru axle rear spacing
- 100x12mm thru axle front spacing
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Mudguard and rack mounts
- 68mm threaded BB (not included)
- 27.2mm seat post required
- Clearance for up to 30c tyres (28c with guards)
- Weight: 1550 grams (55.5cm frame)
- Includes: Frame, fork, headset, seat clamp, front and rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides
|FRAME||Kinesis Racelight 4S Super Plastic Formed (SPF) Kinesium aluminium, mudguard and rack mounts, internal cable routing (electronic groupset ready)|
|FORK||Kinesis Tracer Disc thru axle carbon monocoque fork with Flat mounts and mudguard eyelets|
|HEADSET||Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell (BB not included)|
|WEIGHT||1550 grams (55.5cm frame)|
|INCLUDES||Frame, fork, headset, seat clamp, front and rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides|
Kinesis Racelight 4S Disc Frameset 2019 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.