Knog Bandicoot Headlamp
The Knog Bandicoot Headlamp is extremely versatile. It can be used for running, hiking, climbing, reading and for pretty much anything, anywhere, and in any conditions. It has a number of preprogrammed modes, but you can also use Modemaker to set it up to your specific requirements. It has a range of up to 40 metres and each mode has four brightness settings. The Bandicoot is made of soft matt silicone that grips well and won't tangle in your hair. When it comes to charging, you can plug the lamp directly into any USB port.
- Combo Mode: 100-lumens / 2-hour runtime
- Spot Mode: 85-lumens / 2.5-hour runtime
- Ambient: 35-lumens / 5.5-hour runtime
- Red Light: 8-lumens / 7-hour runtime
- Reading: 6-lumens / 24-hour runtime
- Preprogrammed light modes: Spot / Ambient / Red Night LED / Reading / Combo modes
- Range: Up to 40 metres
- Adjustable strap
- Matt silicone seamlessly merge the strap, body and LEDs and won't tangle in your hair
- Programme your Bandicoot using Modemaker
- No charging cable required plugs directly into USB ports and is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Bandicoot is 100% waterproof and tested to IP67
- Each mode has four brightness settings
- The four sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose – a high beam to see by, elliptical beams for broad ambient light, a red light for night/low light and downlights for reading
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 60 grams
- Adjustable to fit head circumferences from 470- 640mm
- Dimensions: 25mm H x 200mm W x 155mm L
- Weight: 55 grams
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours
- Lumens: 100 (max)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.