Knog Blinder MOB Eyeballer Front Light
Ideal for those dark nights, the Knog Blinder MOB Eyeballer Front Light has a focussed beam of 15° and outputs 80 lumens at its peak. Five modes (two steady and three flash) provide a lighting solution for any night riding conditions and the waterproof construction ensures it won't let you down.
Being visible up to 1.2 kilometres away, you can safely tackle the busy roads on dark commutes and this is a lightweight option, weighing just 35 grams. The optic lens design provides a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
Run time is from 2 - 75 hours depending on the selected mode, with a low battery indicator to let you know when it's time to recharge; which takes five hours. The two interchangeable straps increase its versatility so you can swap the light between bikes with different handlebar sizes (22mm - 32mm), including aero bars.
This is a tough light that has been extensively tested and can withstand impact, temperature and humidity so you can be sure it has been built to last, ride after ride.
Includes: Blinder MOB Eyeballer Front Light / two interchangeable straps for tool free mounting
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- Weight: 35 grams
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens
- Five light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero