Knog PWR Mountain 2000 Front Light
Part of the superb modular PWR range, the Knog PWR Mountain 2000 Front Light is a powerful addition to your setup that makes riding the trails at night a safer and more enjoyable experience. The maximum 2000 Lumen Lighthead can shed a powerful circular beam through its eight LEDs to floodlight obstacles from unpredictable angles, so you can spot more hazards on the trails. There are six in-built modes to choose from bringing a huge maximum run time of 200 hours on Eco Flash mode, or a full-beam experience for a very reasonable two hours. Knog’s ModeMaker app allows you to customise your lighting to control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
Remove the Lightead and you can access the huge 10000mAh PWR Bank Large battery, which doubles as a USB charger. So if your bike computer or phone is low on power, you can top it up instead of running your light. The PWR range features a host of different mounting options and accessories (sold separately). One such popular accessory is the Knog PWR Helmet Extension Light Mount which allows you to wear the Lighthead on your helmet and run the cable into the battery pack stashed in your backpack.
- Light source: Eight powerful LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 2000
- Modes: Eco Flash, Max, Mid, Stamina, Pulse, Strobe
- Run time: From 200 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2 hours on Max full beam setting
- Battery: PWR Bank Large 10000mAh (can be used as an ancillary USB charger for other devices too). Built-in battery indicator lights indicate charge
- Recharge time: 4 - 7 hours depending on power supply from USB port or USB wall plug charger
- Dimensions: 136mm H x 47mm W x 47mm L
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 365 grams
- What's included: Knog PWR Lighthead 2000 Front Light | Knog PWR Bank Large | Knog PWR Handlebar Mount | micro USB cable
- Note: This is part of Knog's modular PWR lighting system and is compatible with the small, medium and large PWR Banks