Knog Plug Front Light
Riders looking for a reliable, lightweight option that boasts impressive battery life will surely have the Knog Plug Front Light on their wish list. With a powerful 250 lumen LED, this light has enough battery power to manage its full power Max setting for up to 1.5 hours, or enjoy a whopping 240 hours on Eco Flash mode between charges. For increased visibility from the sides, Knog has included port-hole shaped cutouts on either side of the light, which is important for improving visibility at junctions. Charging is done via a micro USB cable (sold separately), and the low battery indicator will let you know when it needs more juice. You can even use the light comfortably with your winter gloves on, since the button is large and well-positioned at the back. Two stretchy silicone straps of different lengths are included, ensuring this light will fit your handlebar.
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 250
- Modes: Max, Medium, Pulse, Flash, Eco Flash
- Run time: From 240 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 1.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via micro USB cable (not included)
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 33mm W x 75mm L
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 65 grams
- What's included: Knog Plug Front Light with two elasticated mounts (S, M)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.