Kryptonite KryptoLok Mini U-Lock + FlexFrame Bracket Sold Secure Gold
Need to make a quick stop? Lock your bike up with Kryptonite's KryptoLok Mini U-Lock + FlexFrame Bracket, providing assured peace of mind in moderate level crime areas.
This ultra-portable lock features the new, patent-pending, double deadbolt design and 12.7mm hardened performance steel shackle, delivering excellent security and prevention against cuts, leverage and twist attacks.
Creative thieves will be deterred by the added security from the disc-style lock cylinder, resisting assaults from drills and picks, so you don't have to worry about leaving your bike out.
Ideal for two-hour pit stops in moderate level crime areas or overnight protection in rural areas, this high-security lock is the complete solution with a bicycle Gold Sold Secure rating and the ability to secure front wheels or accessories from the included 4ft flex cable.
Convenience is key, you can attach this lock to your frame with the Transit FlexFrame-U system, a versatile attachment that can be fitted to bike frames in varied positions, alleviating the need to carry a bag.
In addition, Kryptonite conveniently will replace up to two keys for free in the unfortunate event of losing the provided ones, so be sure to register with them online.
- 12.7mm hardened performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks
- New hardened double deadbolt design gives additional protection against twist attacks
- High-security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport
- New dust cover
- Includes Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying
- Protective vinyl coating
- Includes two stainless steel keys
- Key Safe program
- Rated 6/10 on Kryptonite’s security scale
- Optional Anti Theft Protection Offer (ATPO) - £1,000
- Product dimensions: 8.2cm x 17.8cm / 3.25” x 7”
- Product weight: 1.11 kgs / 2.45lbs
- Sold Secure Bicycle Gold certified
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.