MAAP Prime Stow Vest
The MAAP Prime Stow Vest features Polartec Neoshell material panels that are waterproof and windproof to offer the rider protection against inclement weather. This material is highly breathable to avoid a cold, damp feeling from sweat saturation and lightweight to enable the vest to be packed into a jersey pocket when not in use. The panels are joined with thermo taped seams that further seal out rain and chilly draughts.
The close cut follows the body’s contours to minimise excess material flapping and is kept in place by the elastic waistband and its grippy silicone prints. A double front zip can be opened from the top or bottom to tailor ventilation, while reflective logos add a touch of extra safety in low-light conditions. A rear, waterproof zipped pouch pocket completes the design by offering secure storage space for valuables.
- A highly protective vest that is ideal for riding in changeable conditions
- Polartec® Neoshell fabric has a 10k waterproof rating, is windproof and highly breathable
- Thermo taped seams
- Easy to stow
- Svelte cut closely follows the body’s contours
- Two way, double YKK Vislon snap lock zip
- Lightweight hem elastic with internal silicone print
- Reflective print transfers on side and back panels
- One waterproof zip pouch pocket
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 148 grams, size medium