Mavic Ultimate XC MTB Shoes
The Mavic Ultimate XC MTB Shoes are engineered for performance, being incredibly stiff yet super light, satisfying the needs of the most demanding XC racers. The cutting-edge design includes a Matryx technology upper for top breathability, abrasion-resistance and even pressure distribution, while polyamide and Kevlar yarns in the lace area ensure support and durability are maximised. A coating has been applied so dirt and mud shed fast and the shoes dry quickly. The foot is held securely in place by an external heel counter and memory foam liner, while the low profile collar around the ankle prevents any restriction to movement.
Paired to this upper is a full carbon sole made from unidirectional fibres, embedded with epoxy thermo resin. Weight is minimised and stiffness maximised, enhancing performance when accelerating and climbing. There's a minimalist rubber platform, and the sole is compatible with spikes.
Two Boa dials take care of closure and ensure a precise fit and plenty of room for adjustability in 1mm increments, allowing on-the-fly tweaks.
- Full carbon sole is laid up by hand with uni-directional carbon fibre then embedded with epoxy thermo resin for super light weight, stiffness and power transfer
- External heel counter and memory foam liner offer a super secure heel hold
- Matryx overlap upper keeps the foot stable for maximum power transfer and a snug, comfortable fit across all areas of the foot
- Low-profile collar around the ankle offers maximum range of motion
- Two Boa® Fit System IP1 dials offer precision fit and micro-adjustability in 1mm increments, with a quick and easy release system
- Minimalist rubber platform for maximum support with SPD pedals
- Compatible with spikes
- Cleat compatibility: 2-bolt SPD
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 300 grams (per pair, UK8)
- Includes: Mesh shoe bag