Northwave Flagship GTX Winter MTB Shoes
As the name suggests, Northwave’s Flagship GTX Winter MTB Shoes are the ultimate cold-weather mountain bike footwear in their range. The Duratherm Kelvin lining and Gore-Tex membrane provide amazing protection from rain, snow, mud and wind, ensuring that uncomfortable, cold feet are a thing of the past.
A Hyperlight XC carbon 2-bolt SPD sole unit transfers all the power to the pedals and toe studs provide extra traction in slippy conditions off the bike. The upper features two SLW3 dials which can be adjusted millimetre by millimetre for the perfect fit along with a neoprene Easyfit collar that provides added warmth and protection without restricting movement.
- The Duratherm Kelvin lining offers the best thermal insulation in the Gore-Tex range, ensuring breathability and protection from the weather
- Neoprene Easyfit collar guarantees mobility and protection from instep to ankle
- The “overlap” structure of the upper evenly distributes closing pressure and helps transfer every watt of power during pedalling
- Full carbon sole is Hyperlight XC, 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 that combines stiffness and lightness
- Two rotors. Northwave's flagship SLW3 closure is the only one with a gradual step-by-step release that allows millimetre fit adjustments during use, even when wearing winter gloves
- Toe studs
- Tone-on-tone logo and graphics
- 2-bolt SPD compatible