On Running Cloudswift Running Shoes
To take the sting out of hard surfaces like concrete and tarmac, the On Running Cloudswift Running Shoes feature Helion superfoam for premium impact cushioning. From commuting to pounding the city pavements in the evenings, these shoes deliver the protection needed to push the pace on unforgiving surfaces. The soft feel of the Helion superfoam is unrivalled, and has a smooth ride that does not sacrifice the responsiveness needed for hard efforts.
For an explosive transition from heel to toe, the revised Speedboard plate reduces the kinetic energy lost between strides to keep you pushing further, faster. As the Cloudtec elements are compressed, the Speedboard stores energy and releases as the forefoot leaves the ground, propelling you forward into the next step. Revised rubber grip pads provide traction across slick surfaces, and the rocker shaped outsole enhances the move from heel to toe.
Security is provided by the supportive quarter cage, which enhances the shoes hold around the foot. Made from 100% recycled materials, the engineered mesh upper is exceptionally breathable to keep your feet cool and dry. The sock-like upper allows for easy entry and offers lasting comfort throughout your run.
- Helion™ superfoam for enhanced cushioning and protection
- 100% recycled engineered mesh upper
- New rubber grip pads for supreme traction on wet city surfaces
- Sock-like upper for an easy step-in and enhanced comfort
- Rocker shaped outsole optimises rolling motion for maximum propulsion
- Supportive quarter cage for improved hold around the foot
- Superior forefoot cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 282 grams (per shoe, size 43)