Orca Core Hi-Vis Wetsuit
Built to excel at open water swimming and triathlon, the Orca Core Hi-Vis Wetsuit provides a wide range of motion for fast, unrestricted speed. High-vis panels add a degree of visibility to ensure you stay safe and seen at all times, and the Yamamoto 39 neoprene is exceptionally flexible to enhance stretch.
The close fit prevents gaps from forming, reducing the inflow of water when moving, and the material's thermal insulation properties trap heat to maintain body temperature. Unique to Orca wetsuits, the Infinity Skin 2 lining is constructed from high-elasticity nylon for improved flexibility and a silky-smooth feel. Bamboo fibres fight odour by preventing the buildup of bacteria and help to reduce skin irritation.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 2/2.5mm neoprene construction
- Yamamoto 38 material is used in the torso and legs for thermal insulation
- High-visibility panels improve safety in open water
- Yamamoto 39 panels require between 35% and 45% less force to stretch than traditional neoprene
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort