Osprey Raptor 10 Backpack
Osprey’s Raptor 10 Backpack is the perfect way to comfortably carry everything that might be needed on off-road rides.
The design has shoulder straps and a hip belt that are shaped for greater comfort and to keep the pack stable on any terrain whilst the sternum strap uses a magnetic clip that can be operated with one hand. On warmer rides, the AirScape backpanel provides excellent ventilation and combines with the BioStretch harness to ensure that movement is free and unrestricted.
Hugely well featured, the pack includes a 2.5 litre Hydraulics™ Reservoir that can be routed over either shoulder, an integrated roll-out ToolWrap and a LidLock that can be used for carrying a helmet. Multiple internal and external pockets make organising and finding kit simple and the LED light attachment point is handy if out after dark.
Please note: Some images for feature illustration only. Accessories pictured not included.
- 2.5 litre Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir included
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- BioStretch™ hip belt and harness
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Integrated roll-out ToolWrap™
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike-specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 0.7 kg
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 22 (w) x 23 (d)