POC Hip VPD 2.0 Short
Occasional spills and falls can happen when charging down the trails at a breakneck pace, so the POC Hip VPD 2.0 Short offers protection to the rider's hips and coccyx, helping to reduce injury when mishaps occur.
The primary material is highly stretchy and has a fine mesh construction to grant complete freedom of movement while pedalling and generous levels of ventilation. The perforated 3-ply VPD hip protection is held perfectly in place by the primary short and forms to the shape of the body while riding. However, under impact, this protective material stiffens and dissipates shock, significantly lessening the magnitude of injuries. Further protection to the coccyx area, that can be added or removed as desired, gives additional shielding over particularly technical terrain.
The short is secured on the wearer by a broad, soft waistband, and an integrated seat pad provides saddle cushioning and eliminates chafing during even the longest rides.
- A hardwearing short that offers protection to the trail rider’s tailbone and hips
- Stretchy and ventilated mesh main short material
- Broad elastic waistband
- Perforated 3-ply VPD 2.0 hip protection protects to motorcycle standards
- Included and removable tailbone protection for Coccyx region
- A soft and comfortable seat pad gives comfort in the saddle