POC Joint VPD System Knee Guards
With a technical construction and sophisticated materials, the POC Joint VPD System Knee Guards provide generous levels of protection for use during all high-speed trail forays while remaining completely unrestrictive and comfortable.
The multi-layer VPD padding used across the knee articulates with the pedal stroke during normal use but hardens upon impact, dissipating shock to substantially reduce the severity of injuries from falls, scuffs and scrapes. This padding unit also integrates a clever ventilation system throughout its layers to improve breathability and moisture management on hot rides.
The padding is held on the leg securely by a stretchy material that has a highly abrasion-resistant surface to markedly improve durability. Elasticated cuffs at the top and bottom of each guard comfortably grip the wearer without causing any irritation and keep everything positioned perfectly.
- These knee guards deliver high levels of protection and ventilation for increased confidence and enduring comfort on the trails
- A low-friction polyamide 2-ply outer fabric provides high abrasion resistance during falls and is stretchy to provide comfort
- Flexible, light and breathable multi-layer VPD padding material moulds to the knees but hardens upon impact to dissipate shock
- EN 1621-1 certified shock absorption
- Ventilation system constructed within each layer of the VPD padding optimises moisture management
- Non-restrictive, elastic cuffs keep the guards perfectly positioned
POC Joint VPD System Knee Guards Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.