Park Tool PCS-4-2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
A good workstand is an absolute necessity for anyone who wants to fix or maintain their bike, and Park Tool’s PCS-4-2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is the perfect choice. Made to their legendarily high standards, the stand is made from powder-coated steel for resistance to corrosion and has a wide, stable platform with rubber feet that can be adjusted to accommodate uneven floors.
It uses the 100-5D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp that has 360° of rotation so that the bike can be perfectly positioned for any job and the head will grip tubes up to 76mm in diameter so it will fit almost any frame. The stand's height can also be adjusted between 34cm and 170cm and when not in use it can be folded flat for easier storage.
- A dependable workstand for the home mechanic with a deluxe clamp
- Uses the 100-5D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Heavy-duty micro-adjustable linkage clamp fits frame tubes up to 3" (76mm)
- Working height of clamp adjusts from 53 to 67" (34 to 170cm)
- Infinite 360° rotation of clamp head for perfect positioning
- Tapered rotational locking system
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Constructed of powder-coated steel tubing for durability
- Rubber feet are adjustable for uneven floors
- Covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty