Pas Normal Studios Rain Jacket
Comprising windproof and waterproof ENTRANT material, the Pas Normal Studios Rain Jacket offers exceptional protection during rides in wintry weather conditions. Additionally, this fabric has an advanced QWR surface treatment that maintains its water repellency through countless wash cycles, and is highly breathable to effectively manage the rider’s sweat rate when their effort level is high.
Internally bonded seams completely seal out water ingress, even under the heaviest rain, while the fabric’s low weight allows the jacket to be packed down tightly and stuffed easily into a jersey pocket if the conditions brighten. A race fit eliminates the chances of draughts entering and prevents excess material flapping but still allows enough room for insulating layers to be worn underneath. The design is completed with a heavy-duty two-way zip that enables personalised ventilation.
- A packable jacket that offers exceptional protection against the rain and wind
- ENTRANT fabric used in the construction is wind and waterproof but highly breathable
- The QWR fabric treatment enhances the water-resistance and is tremendously durable
- Internally bonded seams completely shut out water ingress
- The material’s low weight facilitates stowing in a jersey pocket
- A race fit shuts out drafts but allows room for thermal jerseys underneath
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK front zip for tailored ventilation