Patagonia Capilene Cool Trail Cycling Shirt
The Patagonia Capilene Cool Trail Cycling Shirt is a highly technical garment with a casual vibe, equally suited for hard sessions on the bike and socialising in the café post-ride.
The jersey-knit material is soft against the skin and promotes rapid moisture-wicking to keep the wearer dry during intense rides in warm conditions. This material is treated with HeiQ Fresh to resist bacteria build-up, keeping nasty odours at bay on even the longest days in the saddle.
The relaxed cut, set-in sleeves and underarm gussets provide complete freedom of movement while riding and grant a pleasing silhouette that looks great when not on the bike. A locker loop facilitates easy hanging and drying, and a P-6 woven label on the front hem provides a classy finishing touch.
- A technical t-shirt designed for intense riding on the trails in a variety of conditions
- Comfortable jersey-knit material is super soft, quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- The fabric is treated with HeiQ® Fresh for durable odour control
- Relaxed cut looks great on or off the bike
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- No tags at the neck ensure itch-free comfort
- Locker loop allows for easy hanging up after laundering to speed up drying
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 150 grams, size small