Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket
There is nothing worse than having to keep taking clothing off as the temperature rises or throw on another layer as it drops. The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket can deal with the unpredictable, allowing you to wear it safe in the knowledge that it doesn't matter what the weather does. The fabric is extremely stretchy and breathes incredibly well thanks to the light shell fabric, and comes with an adjustable hood that can be tucked away when not in use. There is a secure chest pocket for valuables or you can use the rear centre pocket. The jacket is equally as comfortable as an outer layer or worn next to the skin, and when you've finished, it can be packed away in its own pocket.
- Extremely breathable, extraordinarily stretchy, 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for additional ventilation zips
- V-shaped rear-drop pocket centres and distributes weight, and nestles between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Interior knit-fabric backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is soft against the skin, even during sweatier climbs
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for good peripheral vision and rolls away into hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Zippered interior chest pocket provides secure storage for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 227 grams (size medium)
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.