Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket
Off-road riding up and down ridgelines, through differing altitudes often brings about tremendously changeable weather conditions and temperatures. The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket confronts this common predicament head-on via a highly technical construction. Variable weather conditions often promote the scenario of constantly putting on and taking off various layers in line with the unstable climate but the technical shell of the Dirt Roamer Jacket is extraordinarily breathable, windproof and water repellent. This trio of attributes allows the rider to put the Dirt Roamer jacket on and then leave it on whether hammering up a climb or speeding down a chilly descent.
All-day comfort is then a given when wearing the Dirt Roamer jacket due to its interior knit fabric. This fabric is wicking and is super soft to the touch so keeps clamminess at bay even when worn directly against the skin. An already thorough performance package is then completed with an adjustable hood for extra protection if desired, an interior chest pocket to stow valuables and food and a centred rear pocket that can be used to either stow the jacket into when it’s not being worn or to stash extra on-the-bike nutrition.
- Extremely breathable, extraordinarily stretchy, 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying armpit zips
- V-shaped rear-drop pocket centres and distributes weight, and nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Interior knit-fabric backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is soft against the skin, even during sweaty climbs
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for good peripheral vision and rolls away into hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs down small and stows in the back pocket
- Zippered interior chest pocket provides secure storage for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 201 grams (7.1 oz), size small
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.