Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Short
Patagonia use their flat-fitting, mountain bike specific OppoSet waist in the Dirt Roamer Womens Short to ensure that the perfect fit can be attained without adding any bulk to the waistband, keeping it low-profile for comfort if worn with a pack. The DWR (durable water repellent) treatment means that rain and mud will bead up on the outside of the recycled polyester fabric without soaking in. The clean, simple styling allows room for a padded short to be worn underneath without creating any excess fabric or bulk. Whilst designed for mountain biking, the Dirt Roamer Womens Short look just as good relaxing in the cafe post ride as it does racing down singletrack trails.
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking polyester/elastane fabric dries quickly
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment
- Quality fit eliminates chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips
- Contoured fit helps keep shorts in place during long rides
- Snap loops pair with Patagonia Endless Ride Bibs
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike–specific OppoSet® adjustable waist customise fit
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack waistbelt
- Small, hidden secure zip pocket at left thigh
- Tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 30cm / 11.75" inseam length covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- Claimed weight: 136 grams (4.8 oz)
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.