Patagonia Merino 3/4 Sleeve Jersey
Casual and technical at the same time, Patagonia’s Merino 3/4 Sleeve Jersey combines a soft merino wool/polyester blend fabric for great temperature regulation and wicking with a relaxed design that works both on and off the bike. The ¾ length sleeves provide a little extra protection from the elements but fit easily over elbow pads, and the drop tail stops the jersey from drifting up when in the riding position. In keeping with Patagonia’s environmental ethos, the polyester is recycled and the merino is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Locker loop at neck to hang the jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- T-shirt style silhouette and small woven label at bottom hem for easy-wearing off the trail
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 153 grams size medium
Patagonia Merino 3/4 Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".