Patagonia Overlook Merino Beanie
The Fair Trade certified sewn Overlook Merino Beanie from Patagonia is perfect either worn on its own when running on cool mornings or under a helmet to take the edge of the windchill when on the bike. The blend of merino and recycled polyester is soft against the skin and helps you to regulate temperature across a broad range of weather conditions. Naturally, it resists odour and the performance is not compromised even when damp.
- 3.5-ounce 65% merino wool/35% recycled polyester
- Low-profile and lightweight double-layered jersey-knit beanie
- Can be worn alone or under a helmet or hat for added warmth
- Naturally odour-resistant, antimicrobial and temperature-regulating
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 26 grams (0.9 ounces)
- Regular fit - One size fits all design
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.