Praxis Works Compact 110BCD Chainrings
The Buzz Road Chainrings from Praxis Works uses a proprietary cold forging technique for great strength. Manipulating the durable 7075-T6 aluminium with greater precision, Praxis Works have made these compact chainrings for lighter and more robust construction.
Fitting 110 BCD cranks, these chainrings have been concisely designed with LevaTime shifting technology that synchronises with the individually shaped teeth and shifting ramps for silky smooth and precise gear transmissions. The individually designed teeth feature alternating tooth angles that not only result in smoother gear shifting but additionally improve chain stability for consistent transmissions.
Designed for traditional five-arm 110BCD cranks, and Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10/11 speed drivetrains, these chainrings offer a versatile upgrade that also works flawlessly with electronic systems such as Di2 and EPS.
Riding with power need not be an issue, as the chainrings sized 50/34 and 52/36 teeth are compatible with any 5 arm 110 BCD cranks, whilst the 48/32 tooth chainring edition is compatible with Praxis Zayante Cranks only.
Shaving seconds off of your personal records with explosive accelerations and quick yet smooth gear transmissions is what makes these chainrings a desirable upgrade.
Please note, Praxis Works highly recommend using KMC, Shimano or Campagnolo chains to achieve the best performances from these chainrings. These chainrings do not accommodate Campagnolo cranks due to their proprietary bolt pattern. Please also note that this crank is compatible with the Praxis Zayante crank exclusively in the 48/32 configuration.
- Updated "Buzz" design
- LevaTime® shifting technology
- Includes long and short threaded catch pins for non-hidden bolt chainsets or hidden bolt chainsets
- Cold forged and anodised 7075-T6 aluminium
- Compatible with Shimano/ SRAM 10/11-speed and Campagnolo 10/11 drivetrains
- Great for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM and Quarq power meter compatible
- Crank/BCD: 110BCD for traditional 5-arm mount (Not Campagnolo)
- Weight: 129 grams (50/34)
- Compatible with the Praxis Zayante crank